Thursday, July 2, 2015

Some rare badges!



I was feeling a little sad about pixie hollow today and decicded to research some not so common badges.




 They badges were all released in the summer of 2008! I never saw a fairy with these badges, they might have had them but not as their favorite! Still pretty cool, I wish I had been an active player at the time. I had made a fairy but I was to busy playing outside. And I forgot my user name and password later on..:(










These badges were also released in the year of 2008! But they were taken away from the fairies who had earned them. I wonder why?


I remember earning this badge and wondering what I'd done? It was a sure nice badge though!!

The furniture spotlight this time is the Tea Green "Dear Diary Desk"released Febraury 10th 2009 and retired February 4th 2010. It was 332 snowflakes!

                                                                            -Sunrise

No comments:

Post a Comment